When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us!

I just read that line from Marv at the end of one of the Bills articles, and just reminded me of the old days. That phrase Marv used to say was awesome. I hope Marrone makes that part of his speech before the game.

Go Bills! Pound that rock all day. I hope we run 40 times today for 200+ yards and the conditions are awful. Great watching on TV. it's great for my family down here as the Bills are the broadcast across FL for CBS.

So no great insights on this thread other than, SQUISH THE FISH!!!!

I just read that line from Marv at the end of one of the Bills articles, and just reminded me of the old days. That phrase Marv used to say was awesome. I hope Marrone makes that part of his speech before the game.

Go Bills! Pound that rock all day. I hope we run 40 times today for 200+ yards and the conditions are awful. Great watching on TV. it's great for my family down here as the Bills are the broadcast across FL for CBS.

So no great insights on this thread other than, SQUISH THE FISH!!!!

geez man, you didn't have to rub it in. :cry:

Not sure about Lamar Williams, thought I saw he was questionable for Miami. They haven't been a big running team so if conditions are bad they could be forced to be one-dimensional which will be bad for their OL against our DL. If we can run and put pressure on RT, we definitely have a chance win.