psst,,,wanna buy some vitamins?

birdog1960

Do you guys even want to know what I take?! Jeesh, I'd be laughed off from posting ever again:

Glutamine, arginine, lysiene, bromelain, raspberry keyones/coffeebeane extract, milk thistle, protein powder, fish oil, vit c, multivitamin, choline, CLA, creatine, a thermogenic, probiotic, claritan, diphenhydramine and maybe 5 or 6 more depending on whats going on.

Milk thistle? :lol:

I take rum.

So does water, and it's not nearly as gay.

and if the world cared what Tom thought, something something something. It may be gay and it may be silly sounding but when I had my tonsillectomy my kidneys would hurt badly from the pain pills and I was drinking a lot of water. She made sure of it, every hour a timer went off and I had to drink half a glass at least. I remember the pain, my GF gave me some milk thistle and within a few days while on the same amount of whatever pain pill the pain had subsided. So, either I killed some kidney or the stuff did help.

Either way, I do piss rainbows with everything I take.

and if the world cared what Tom thought, something something something. It may be gay and it may be silly sounding but when I had my tonsillectomy my kidneys would hurt badly from the pain pills and I was drinking a lot of water. She made sure of it, every hour a timer went off and I had to drink half a glass at least. I remember the pain, my GF gave me some milk thistle and within a few days while on the same amount of whatever pain pill the pain had subsided. So, either I killed some kidney or the stuff did help.

Either way, I do piss rainbows with everything I take.

there's at least one more option: the water itself (hydration) helped. pretty certain there's no known correlation between homosexuality and milk thistle. is pissing rainbows thought to be a sign of health in some cultures?

there's at least one more option: the water itself (hydration) helped. pretty certain there's no known correlation between homosexuality and milk thistle. is pissing rainbows thought to be a sign of health in some cultures?

no no, rainbows = homosexuality. clearly, my penis is preferable in the comfort of other men.

Do you guys even want to know what I take?! Jeesh, I'd be laughed off from posting ever again:

Glutamine, arginine, lysiene, bromelain, raspberry keyones/coffeebeane extract, milk thistle, protein powder, fish oil, vit c, multivitamin, choline, CLA, creatine, a thermogenic, probiotic, claritan, diphenhydramine and maybe 5 or 6 more depending on whats going on.

Your's?

images.jpeg"]http://images.jpeg[/url]