Colorado school shooting: Armed guards the answer?

Koko78

To: Keukasmallies

Subject: You dumb bastard

You vowed some time ago you'd never volley w/ gatorman on any topic ever again; now you've gone and broken that promise. Say two gatorman is a wing nut factoids, my son, and wash your keyboard off with Listerine. Go ye forth never to sin again by responding to the g'man.

I think a suitable punishment is to watch the last 5 minutes of Super Bowl XXV 6 times.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I guess it takes a stupid person like you to think that English can't be used to say stupid things.

3rd, you dumbass. How can you think English can't be used to say stupid things? Haven't you read gatorman's posts?

You vowed some time ago you'd never volley w/ gatorman on any topic ever again; now you've gone and broken that promise. Say two gatorman is a wing nut factoids, my son, and wash your keyboard off with Listerine. Go ye forth never to sin again by responding to the g'man.

You're an idiot.

3rd, you dumbass. How can you think English can't be used to say stupid things? Haven't you read gatorman's posts?

You're an idiot.

Somehow gatortard didn't pick up on what I was saying. His/hers/its poor use of the English language made me speculate that English was not the first language for him/her/it. Maybe he was too busy coddling his children to get the point.

Sounds like someone is going to be spanked

How can you think English can't be used to say stupid things?

Tom, you write in English. And about half of the million posts of garbage you write is straight from stupidland. But whatever

Somehow gatortard didn't pick up on what I was saying. His/hers/its poor use of the English language made me speculate that English was not the first language for him/her/it. Maybe he was too busy coddling his children to get the point.

Of course it's a second language for him. His first language is potato-head.