WWBD WTB in Another NFL Dimension ?

T master

Well if you are wondering just what the heading of this post is about i will tell you, it has to do with GOOD coaching of which we have seen a lot of over the last 10 years in our division & actually applies to more than one of the coaches in our division, but i named it according to the best in our conference.

It is What Would Bellicheck Do With THe Bills in Another NFL Dimension ??

So i ask you if next year we lured Bellicheck away from the Pats (which that ain't happening) what do you think he would do to make this team better ??

First off i think he would have a sit down with Brandon & tell him to keep his nose out of things he knows nothing about !

Then he would have a sit down with the Whaley & tell him how he plans on the 2 of them need to work together to build this team into a winner & one of the first actions would be to almost completely change the scouting department b/c until this year they have failed miserably !

Then i think he would start to move a bunch of players - 1 starting with Stevie J not mostly b/c of his play but b/c of his injuries & i think he would trade him for a draft pick to add to the WR corp that we do have.

I also believe that TJ Graham would be the next casualty b/c of his inconsistency at the position. He could move him as a kick returner do to his speed but that is the only way he stays around .

I think in his evaluation of the team as a whole he might get rid of A Moats, possibly Braham & a out side possibility of trading K Williams not b/c of his play but b/c of his age, injury's & to save some salary to bring in others.

Then i think he would redo Mario's contract for the short term so he could bring in other players to make the team stronger .

There are my thoughts if there was a possibility of this happening in another dimension cause we know it ain't happening here !!

What else do you think he might do in this dream ??