How Much Do We Blow Up The Roster?

jjmac

Only if we can convince free agents to sign with us.

The players coming into the NFL these days were like in the womb the last time the Bills were a Super Bowl team. I'm sure they're queueing up to play for a team with 7 home games and 14 years of treadmill futility. Or not. Besides, why part with the cash when profitability is so hard to come by?

Only if we can convince free agents to sign with us.

off the top of your head do you know who we have as free agents?

I vaguely remember right now, but was surprised that we are not that bad off, no big names.

Alan Branch, who is probably worth resigning.

Legursky, worth resigning in only that he could eliminate having a hole at backup if we get another OG.

Jim Leonhard

Moats

Carrington, who I believe but cannot find to confirm is an RFA

Chandler

Frank Summers

Jay Ross

Edited by jboyst62

Dump anyone that has been: injury prone, made key mistakes at key times (choke artist), or has a tenure over 3 years. Oh wait, it may be easier just to sell and move the team. This team still might be good next year, but only if they can pull off another near perfect draft. Then again, if they strike gold in the draft they will just let them walk before paying them. Holy c#$& I cannot take this much more.

off the top of your head do you know who we have as free agents?

I vaguely remember right now, but was surprised that we are not that bad off, no big names.

Carrington, Branch, Byrd, Westermann, Moats, Chandler, Caussin, and Welch are the only names I can think of at the moment.

Carrington, Branch, Byrd, Westermann, Moats, Chandler, Caussin, and Welch are the only names I can think of at the moment.

Carrington and Moats might be RFA's.

Branch is worth making an offer to. Chandler, as well. Caussin, maybe.

New ownership = new culture. A culture of winning from the TOP of the organization! A commitment to WIN from the TOP of the Buffalo Bills!

Anything short of new ownership is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Sorry!

And even then it might not be enough. Just look at the Sabres.