How Much Do We Blow Up The Roster?

jjmac

Dump anyone that has been: injury prone, made key mistakes at key times (choke artist), or has a tenure over 3 years. Oh wait, it may be easier just to sell and move the team. This team still might be good next year, but only if they can pull off another near perfect draft. Then again, if they strike gold in the draft they will just let them walk before paying them. Holy c#$& I cannot take this much more.

Taking EJ where we did made this a poor draft in my opinion. We got a pleasant surprise in Kiko, and a serviceable wr in Woods. Goodwin? Compounded the failure of taking EJ where we did. Edited by 3putt

1. New owner

2. New GM

3. New TE

4. New LG

5. New OLB

And a little patience for EJ and the kid WR's.

I think it might take more patience than any NFL team can afford let alone a team that has missed the playoffs for 14 straight years. I have likened him to a Phil Simms-type prospect. Good mental makeup but he could take years to develop. Unfortunately, the NFL is a passing league now and you can't win consistently with game managers because eventually free agency and later draft picks in each round deteriorate the roster of a team that wins.

Always be looking for elite QB play. Always.

Keep:

Kiko

CJ

Wood

Dareus

Williams (Mario and Kyle)

Byrd, which means paying him

Good luck filling the rest

CJ hasn't impressed me at all. He is will get you a few home runs but will never be the guy that consistantly moves the chains.

I'm to the point on Stevie where I am not sure there is much he can do that Chris Hogsn can't.

Freddie was the best also probably only Bill that resembled a pro football player today on offense.