EJ / 2 - B or Not 2 - B, Is That a Question ?

T master

Was reading a article connected to rumblings which involved analytics of which Russ B. has said he implemented a new department with in the organization devoted to analytics to help deciding how the plays or play of the team adds up .

Well PFF which is always doing these kind of studies did a analytical study on the accuracy of the QB's in the NFL & to this point the worst QB in the NFL as far as accuracy is concerned is (drum role please) GUESS WHO ??

That's right , our very own EJ !! Which was one of the knocks he had coming out of college .

The only good thing is, is that he is in good company . Tom Brady , Eli Manning, Andrew luck & other quote elite NFL QB's are all in the lower half of the study too, which i don't know that that in it self would give the study any legs to stand on.

Especially seeing as 2 of those QB's I mentioned & others in the lower half will more than likely be in the play offs ..

I know this isn't the end all be all with EJ & he is in his rookie year, but i think it wouldn't hurt (as other GOOD teams do) to look hard at this years QB class coming out, b/c it is said that this is a really good class . And a security blanket never hurts !!

If for nothing else if one of these guys should fall to our pick to pick him up for competition & if EJ continues down this path of inaccuracy or doesn't progress as they had thought he would to have another good option going forward .

(Seeing as the Bills fans have already sliced & diced Tuel to bits & have thrown him into the ranks of the Jamarcus Russels of the NFL . Which is another entire discussion in & of itself ...)

But !! I was just wondering now that our season will basically end at the given time of the scheduled season & there once again will be no post season what if any conversation that this article may bring in this the 2 Bills drive community .

So have at it !! Here's to next year Bills fans (man i hate saying that !! Again) :wallbash:

link?

PFF has to contrive these ludicrous analytics in an effort to surmise what's supposed to be happening on the field.

Meanwhile, our anayltics department (as discussed in the pregame show on WGR) is analyzing things like practice reps, the number of lateral plays to each direction a player is involved with to ward off groin injury...yadda yadda.

Was reading a article connected to rumblings which involved analytics of which Russ B. has said he implemented a new department with in the organization devoted to analytics to help deciding how the plays or play of the team adds up .

Well PFF which is always doing these kind of studies did a analytical study on the accuracy of the QB's in the NFL & to this point the worst QB in the NFL as far as accuracy is concerned is (drum role please) GUESS WHO ??

That's right , our very own EJ !! Which was one of the knocks he had coming out of college .

The only good thing is, is that he is in good company . Tom Brady , Eli Manning, Andrew luck & other quote elite NFL QB's are all in the lower half of the study too, which i don't know that that in it self would give the study any legs to stand on.

Especially seeing as 2 of those QB's I mentioned & others in the lower half will more than likely be in the play offs ..

I know this isn't the end all be all with EJ & he is in his rookie year, but i think it wouldn't hurt (as other GOOD teams do) to look hard at this years QB class coming out, b/c it is said that this is a really good class . And a security blanket never hurts !!

If for nothing else if one of these guys should fall to our pick to pick him up for competition & if EJ continues down this path of inaccuracy or doesn't progress as they had thought he would to have another good option going forward .

(Seeing as the Bills fans have already sliced & diced Tuel to bits & have thrown him into the ranks of the Jamarcus Russels of the NFL . Which is another entire discussion in & of itself ...)

But !! I was just wondering now that our season will basically end at the given time of the scheduled season & there once again will be no post season what if any conversation that this article may bring in this the 2 Bills drive community .

So have at it !! Here's to next year Bills fans (man i hate saying that !! Again) :wallbash:

Name one team that has done that. Truly I can't think of one except carolina after Jimmy Clausen showed his true colors and completed 50% of his passes on a good day

Worse than 20 completions in 5 games Geno? I doubt it.