Steelers Have Won 15 In A Row..And Yet..

Mark VI

TO BE THE MAN YOU GOT TO BEAT THE MAN.

Granted the Steelers got a win over the Patriots when they did not have the services of Corey Dillon. With Dillon, the Patriots' offense takes on a whole new dimension.

And if you think Belicheck and Crennel did not study the tapes of the Patriots loss to the Steelers and the Jets loss to the Steelers over and over again, you can think again. Belicheck will come up with the Defense to shut down the Steelers.

hold on there a second, *I* am TSW's official living curse!!

211067[/snapback]

Oh - sorry, Joe. I certainly didn't mean to overstep my bounds. For whom are you rooting this weekend? If you're rooting for Pittsburgh and I'm rooting for the Patriots, we'll find out which of us is the more powerful jinx!

The short-term memories of not only casual fans, but respected media members, is inredible.

Last week so many people picked the road teams (except the Jets) because of what they did against crappy teams in the 1st round (once again, this excludes the Jets ironic enough), forgetting that the teams that didn't play in Round 1 had a bye for a reason.

Admittadly I was one of those who fell for the Colts hype (for the first and last time), but I did get the other 3 right. But it's not really a pro-Patriots thing; it's just a bandwagon thing.

If the Pats won in OT last week and the Steelers won 20-3 everyone would be picking Pittsburgh. I still like the Patsies though.

"Rookies do not win superbowls."

That's true but, at this stage of his career, neither will Drew Bledsoe. I really can't see the Bills making it to the superbowl, let alone winning it, with Bledsoe at the helm. You just know that at some crucial moment in a playoff game he's going to do something daft that, while it may not completely lose the game, will certainly be a major contribution to a defeat. At least Losman has the potential to improve with time. Can anyone really say the same about Bledsoe at this stage of his career?

210505[/snapback]

Hmmm...it took 8 posts on a non-Buffalo related threat for somebody to start spouting off about DB. Why the long delay? I expected a non-sequitor response within a single post at MOST. :P