AP report - breaking news

poorman

AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide". The only two higher levels in France are "surrender" and "collaborate". This may have been recipitated by the recent fire which destroyed one of their White Flag factories, disabling their Military for the time being.

REUTERS is reporting that a joke was stolen from comedian Dennis Miller today.  Authorities are investigating all possible leads, including a rumor that the thief might have posted the joke on a Bills-related message board.

16074[/snapback]

it was still funny, and new to me. :w00t:

to hell with french people.. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide". The only two higher levels in France are "surrender" and "collaborate". This may have been recipitated by the recent fire which destroyed one of their White Flag factories, disabling their Military for the time being.

16069[/snapback]

I have this eerie feeling I've read this somewhere today. :w00t:

:wacko::wacko:

Guest _TRILAT
Is it me, or does this joke get posted at least three times a week?

It was funny the first time though...  So I guess it's still new to many.

CW

16227[/snapback]

Yeah,it's a funny joke if you've never been out of the *county*,and your toothbrush *literally* does it's job when used.