it ain't rocket surgery

nuklz2594

I needed to feel better about myself so I am packing up two sons, a daughter and her boyfriend on December 15 and driving 6 hours to Jacksonville, FL for a run to the bus game....I should be feeling quite chipper by 4 PM or so that day.

We got tickets in row 3 or so behind the Bills bench -- seeing a key turnover, a defensive or special teams breakdown up close should make me feel on top of the world....

Edited by JoeF

I predicted this team to finish 4 and 12 (and that was before injuries at QB, CB, RB and WR, if I had known I'd have them at 2-14) so they may beat my expectations - I not sure what about a rookie QB and head coach made Bills fans think playoffs- but the good news is the Bills are close, 1. Doug and EJ have to get a little better they're smart guys so this shouldn't be a problem 2. for the love of god don't be creating any new holes Whaley get Byrd signed 3. the draft looks like it could fall well for the Bills, Mack in the 1st round and one of the top 3 TE's could still be there in the 2nd round , 4. pray for health-