With all the talk about trading Henry

What about a backup rb? I like shaud williams but if mcgahee goes down for any extended period of time can we rely on him? Now I don't really know many free agent rb's and some of these guys probably wouldn't want to play 2nd fiddle but what about...

1. Najev Davenport

2. Tony Fisher

3. Lamont Jordan

4. Sammy Morris/lamar gordon.(I see the fins getting a rb, one if not both of these guys could be let go)

I'm sure theres a lot of rb's available maybe even through the draft, but with all the talk about moving henry I was just curious what our rb depth would be like and how we should address it.

What about a backup rb?  I like shaud williams but if mcgahee goes down for any extended period of time can we rely on  him? Now I don't really know many free agent rb's and some of these guys probably wouldn't want to play 2nd fiddle but what about...

1. Najev Davenport

2. Tony Fisher

3. Lamont Jordan

4. Sammy Morris/lamar gordon.(I see the fins getting a rb, one if not both of these guys could be let go)

I'm sure theres a lot of rb's available maybe even through the draft, but with all the talk about moving henry I was just curious what our rb depth would be like and how we should address it.

210425[/snapback]

Lamont Jordan will start for a team next year and be a star in the NFL. I say we just look to the draft in the later rounds.

Jordan will never sign with the Bills to be a backup. He's willing to re-sign with the Jets as long as he gets starter's pay, otherwise he'll go to a team where he's starting in 2005. Any team looking to add a starting RB should consider Jordan 1st, rather than giving up a pick for Henry.

What about a backup rb?  I like shaud williams but if mcgahee goes down for any extended period of time can we rely on  him? Now I don't really know many free agent rb's and some of these guys probably wouldn't want to play 2nd fiddle but what about...

1. Najev Davenport

2. Tony Fisher

3. Lamont Jordan

210425[/snapback]

"WTF! There's a tail in my locker." - Travis Henry