Travis Henry

LasBillz

Sebastian Janikowski. I know he comes with a little baggage, but he was 8-10 from 40-49 yards last year, and adds a lot of leg to kickoffs. If you check his history, his percentage has gone up every year he's played. He could solve the position for 10 years.

Heck, throw in Lindell too so Davis thinks he's getting a deal. :D

Sebastian Janikowski.  I know he comes with a little baggage, but he was 8-10 from 40-49 yards last year,  and adds a lot of leg to kickoffs.  If you check his history, his percentage has gone up every year he's played.  He could solve the position for 10 years. 

Heck, throw in Lindell too so Davis thinks he's getting a deal.  :D

210378[/snapback]

I remember watching him and the most impressive thing is his kickoffs... crazy..

Hell, I'll be the first one to go drinking with that big bastard if he comes here...

I don't know WHY Henry is looking for Miami... there's no way... they DONT HAVE a 2nd round pick...

Janikowski also just signed a long term deal to stay with the Raiders a month ago...he shant be going anywhere.  But I'm with on the idea that we totally need a replacement at kicker.

210380[/snapback]

Maybe I don't get it, but didn't Drew have a long-term deal with the Pats before we were suckered- I mean before we traded for him?