Are we keeping 4 QB's & 4 TE's?

Thailog80

I may be out on a limb here, but I don't get the Trafford infatuation. In fact, he actually stood out to me for his poor performance in the Denver game.

I totally agree. And I think one of Trafford's biggest issues is his size. I think I read somewhere that he only weighs 230 lbs. - way too small for an NFL tight end. And if he's done well at all in games, it's been against back up linebackers and such. I wonder what he looks like when he goes against Fletcher and Spikes. I could see him taking on a guy Stamer's size, but Takeo would probably break him down.

well, i was wrong about peters, so i don't know why i'm posting, but here are my thoughts with respect to the positions being discussed:

WRs: 5 (moulds, reed, evans, aiken, shaw)

TEs: 3 (campbell, neufeld, euhus)

RBs: 3 (henry, mcgahee, williams)

FBs: 2 (lawton, shelton)

QBs: 4 until brown is back; then matthews gets cut; losman on active roster all year

my $.02....

I totally agree.  And I think one of Trafford's biggest issues is his size.  I think I read somewhere that he only weighs 230 lbs. - way too small for an NFL tight end.  And if he's done well at all in games, it's been against back up linebackers and such.  I wonder what he looks like when he goes against Fletcher and Spikes.  I could see him taking on a guy Stamer's size, but Takeo would probably break him down.

16323[/snapback]

Trafford is listed at 6'3" 250 lbs. on bb.com

Trafford is listed at 6'3" 250 lbs. on bb.com

No way is he that big. Have you seen him standing next to Campbell and Neufeld? He just doesn't seem to have the same size and mass. No way he weighs 250 lbs. I'd put money on it that he's probably more around 235/240.

well, i was wrong about peters, so i don't know why i'm posting, but here are my thoughts with respect to the positions being discussed:

WRs:  5 (moulds, reed, evans, aiken, shaw)

TEs:  3 (campbell, neufeld, euhus)

RBs:  3 (henry, mcgahee, williams)

FBs:  2 (lawton, shelton)

QBs:  4 until brown is back; then matthews gets cut; losman on active roster all year

my $.02....

16446[/snapback]

Your .02 looks pretty good to me.