The war on the homeless has begun...

Just Jack

Homeless have to watch out young black kids playing knockout game:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/17/knockout-game-attack_n_4291465.html

This happened to me 18 years ago at the Boulevard Mall on Christmas Eve as I walked out with a big smile as I had finished Christmas shopping and held bags in both hands, kid popped out of the bushes and clocked me and said I knocked you out white boy and ran and jumped in a car. I wasn't knocked down or anything but he sure thought it was funny. Did not feel very good.

Lol, how many more hours till your Rush Limbo comes on the radio? Tom the tin foil hat conspiracy theory monger! The media is out to get you Tom!

After explaining repeatedly that I emphatically don't think that, you insist that I think that.

You're a !@#$ing idjimit.

Oh, now I'm the one who thinks there is a conspiracy??? LOL. At least you are consistent....consistently stupid.

http://www.grandfork...icle/id/278565/

Yeah. The real conspiracy is among all the old white men in power working together behind the scenes to systematically keep the brother man down. That's the real conspiracy.

Yeah. The real conspiracy is among all the old white men in power working together behind the scenes to systematically keep the brother man down. That's the real conspiracy.

The hilarious part?

We have an ongoing object lesson in just how well old white men work together, when power is involved.

gatordouche even started a thread about it. It's called the Republican party! :lol: Perhaps he should read his own threads?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, they'll all set aside their vast differences, conficting business interests, and personal agendas...as detailed in gatordouche's thread, to keep non-whites in their place, and keep a conspiracy hidden away for years, where nobody ever gets pissed off and runs to the media to tell!

gatordouche trys to have it both ways more than Larry Flynt's girlfriend. :lol:

EDIT: Nothing I've said here is factually accurate. I've simply used gatorman's own "logic" against him, as I've been doing to every liberal tool since I've arrived here. That reminds me: how'd that Iraq War Surge thing end up going?

This lack of wisdom(= knowledge + experience), and the obvious "I didn't think before I posted" invokes The Surge level of stupidity from yesteryear.

Edited by OCinBuffalo