Canadian Ballet ?

On the Bob and Tom Show they were discussing the finer arts such as The Canadian Ballet in Windsor with a guest from Windsor. The question came up about Canada not having a paper $1 bill and if you move to a $5? One of the answers was that there is metal in a Canadian coin so the strippers where a belt that the coins stick to. i find that to be bull ****, a lap dance could tear your pants off if your "pockets" are full! Whats the real truth!?

On the Bob and Tom Show they were discussing the finer arts such as The Canadian Ballet in Windsor with a guest from Windsor. The question came up about Canada not having a paper $1 bill and if you move to a $5? One of the answers was that there is metal in a Canadian coin so the strippers where a belt that the coins stick to. i find that to be bull ****, a lap dance could tear your pants off if your "pockets" are full! Whats the real truth!?

Ive never seen such a thing over at the Niagara Canadian Ballet but then again its been a few years since I've been. Maybe its just new technology changing with the times