3-13 Is A Possibility

Bryce Paup

Go to an FSU thread like this. EJ was getting killed by fans in the know for failing to deliver upon his 5 star recruit status. Watch the 2012 Florida implosion.

I believe if you watch the "implosion" what you would see is, if I remember correctly, an interception on a tipped ball, an int that Manuel threw right to the guy, an int that the receiver quit on the rout defender did not, a fumble on Manuel and a fumble that in the NFL would have been a penalty and probably a fine on the defender. The FSU defense stunk in that game.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they're going to beat Jacksonville. There's a team that's dedicated to tanking and is doing it right. We should have hired local boy David Caldwell

I do not believe Dave wants to look as bad his the Jags do right now. But i also know Dave has a plan and is not going to let any pressure from anyone else make him change that plan. He will get his QB this draft and my thought is build a nice team moving forward.

As far as the Bills and him for GM i di dwant him in Buffalo, but i can not argue with the last draft the Bills put together.

and for 3-13, i am sorry but there is negative and then there is just being an a*s. Your being an a*s. no way this team goes 3-13. They have way to much fight and when EJ gets back they will win at least 3 more game. I really think 8-8 is possible.

With inept QB play and the team's inability to finish games . As I look at the rest of the schedule no game a gimme besides Jacksonville I hope I'm wrong and we upset some teams along the way and make it to 8-8

Go Bills!!!!

Well make up your mind... the topic suggests you believe it. I guess another bunch a games where key guys are lost to injury could easily lead to 3-13, if that does not happen you have a relatively healthy team playing teams at or below their talent level. which tells me that we win most of them.