Jimmey Graham for Demaryius Thomas straight up

Peytons Neck

Jimmey Graham has been my fantasy saviour this year but I was just offered this trade.

Should I do it? I have a legit number 1 WR in Calvin Johnson but adding someone of Thomas's value as my number 2 WR is very intriguing.

I also have a very nice number 2 option in Jordan Cameron for my TE spot but Clevelands qb situation scares me.

With Jimmey Graham my usual starting lineup looks like this (Excluding bye weeks)

qb) Drew Brees

rb) Darren Mcfadden

rb) Ryan Matthews

wr) Calvin Johnson

wr) Torrey Smith

te) Jimmey Graham

flex) Jordan Cameron/ Zach Stacy

def) stream week to week but currently New England

K) Mason Crosby

With Thomas trade

qb) Brees

rb) Mcfadden

rb) Matthews

wr) Johnson

wr) Thomas

te) Cameron

flex) Smith/ Stacy

Def) New England

Which lineup looks more deadly to you? Should I accept the trade?

Standard 10 team league btw

At first glance, I thought you should do it. Why keep 2 TEs like that...?

But the more I look, the less I like it. Graham is scoring more per week than Thomas, you can use him as a flex, and Thomas won't help your WRs with their bye weeks. And, Cameron has his bye week #10.

I'd decline this trade and counter back D Thomas for Cameron.

My other thought is you trying to upgrade at RB instead. You seem pretty thin at RB for a 10 team league.

Edited by Matt in KC

I'm currently weighing a Jordan Cameron for Jordan reed trade. Guy needs a te for next week but I'm not even sure it's a great deal for me. I too have jimmy graham and he is a monster. What do you guys think about that trade?

As for yours I like the idea of offering Cameron for Thomas better or trying to get a rb. With Thomas your giving up a bye week. Your also getting someone who shares touches with a lot of weapons. Graham is the bar none best te in the game (at least in ff) it would take a lot for me to spare him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.