X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer

Mark Vader

I fear for character overload in this one. It almost feels like there should have been one more movie between First Class and this, but I guess Hollywood likes to jump into the deep end quickly now (ie. Batman vs. Superman). I really hope they get this one right though. Anything that removes X3 from memory is good by me.

I fear for character overload in this one. It almost feels like there should have been one more movie between First Class and this, but I guess Hollywood likes to jump into the deep end quickly now (ie. Batman vs. Superman). I really hope they get this one right though. Anything that removes X3 from memory is good by me.

I'm not too crazy about any of the X1-X3 movies.

First class was the best yet, but Xmen is comic that screams character overload.

I'm very skeptical of introducing time travel though. That is rarely done well.

Character overload could happen, especially combining the old cast with the new.

Still, as far as Marvel movies go, I am far more excited about this film than I am about "The Amazing Spider-Man 2".

By the way, didn't "First Class" remove the memory of X3 from you?

Character overload could happen, especially combining the old cast with the new.

Still, as far as Marvel movies go, I am far more excited about this film than I am about "The Amazing Spider-Man 2".

By the way, didn't "First Class" remove the memory of X3 from you?

I think the character overload wouldn't be so bad if it was the same characters past and present, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It looks like only Xavier, Magneto, and Wolverine are around at both time points.

First Class was very good, but now that they have decided to continue on after the original trilogy, that brings X3 back into the picture. But hey, in a JJ Abrams' Star Trek type way, this one looks to be completely destroying that time line, so I'm cool with that.