Week 8 Def/ST

Buftex

Okay, which of these defense/special teams is going to have the best FF performance this coming weekend?

Washington (@Denver)

NY Giants (@Philly)

Philly (vs NY Giants)

Atlanta (@Arizona)

Jacksonville (vs San Francisco)

Oakland (vs Pittsburgh)

Pittsburgh (@Oakland)

Miami (@New England)

St Louis (vs Seattle)

Buffalo (@New Orleans)

Pretty bottom of the barrel, I know...right now, I have Pittsburgh, cuz my normal defense (Tennessee) is on a bye week. I really need a win this week, so I am chasing points. These are my options!

As always, input is appreciated.

I think I'd probably only consider the below, in this order:

Steelers or Eagles - This is close and I don't really trust either one.

Giants - if Vick is out they might be my favorites

Miami - I think they match up well against the Pats.

Yes, I have been kind of waffling between the Steelers and Dolphins. Appears that Vick is playing so that cancels out the Giants. For some reason though, I still have this feeling the Giants are going to start playing better, offensively...and I don't think the Eagles D is very good... might just stick with the Steelers then...already have them, might as well save the $5 roster fee from making a move to pick up the Dolphins.

That really is bottom of the barrel. Probably a good league to be in though if everyone is bothering to carry 2-3 defenses.

I try to pick home teams when streaming but I think you just stick with the Steelers there.

12-team league with 17-man rosters and $5 per transaction.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.