"Laces Out, DAN!"

Marv Levy

Did anyone see the post game show on CBS after the stinkin' Pats creamed the Colts? Both Esiason and Sharpe shoved it in Dan's face. First Boomer compared Manning today with a QB who has amazing stats but never won a Super Bowl; specifically calling out Dan Marino right on the air!

Next, and unrelated, Marino was making a point of how Manning didn't have much going for him today and sort of defending Peyton. Sharpe fires back and says "He had nothing going for him, because he didn't do anything!!" Marino shot down twice. He looked pissed during and after the break! And naturally, GUMBALL had to break it up and play peacemaker!

Halirious! Anyone catch it with commets..? <_<

Should be two good Championship Games next week!

When did it become OK to humiliate people on national TV???? I think it's totally classless but then again we are talking about Shannon Sharpe and Boomer Esiason.

207969[/snapback]

I agree. Marino is one of the top 10 best of ALL TIME. Did he ever win a SB? No... but listening to Shannon Sharpe YELL over Dan when he was trying to talk was just ridiculous...

Total lack of class... I did like when Dan said "Ok, ok... Shannon has spoken."

I agree. Marino is one of the top 10 best of ALL TIME. Did he ever win a SB? No... but listening to Shannon Sharpe YELL over Dan when he was trying to talk was just ridiculous...

208121[/snapback]

Dan looked quite handsome tonight. Nice suit.

208121[/snapback]

yeah well ...you are right, but i don't think marino should feel too bad...he can take solace in the fact that being an a-hole truly is it's own punishment.