Come one now,

With the Patriots in our division, the Bills are ALWAYS going to be on the road, even IF they make the playoffs. You know it, I know it. They're in a completely different atmospheric level than the Bills are, and it KILLS me to see them succeed like this.

TD must feel like Belichick's prison b!tch.

With the Patriots in our division, the Bills are ALWAYS going to be on the road, even IF they make the playoffs. You know it, I know it. They're in a completely different atmospheric level than the Bills are, and it KILLS me to see them succeed like this.

207844[/snapback]

In all fairness Joe, I see the Bills making a lot of improvement this past season. I think that if they give Loseman a decent shot to get to win the starting position and make a trade for a first round pick who knows?

Don't worry.  Weis and probably Crennel as well will be gone.  Their players are aging.  The Bills need to improve the O-line and things will be different.

207848[/snapback]

I'm not buying that. Not one bit. This team is like a set of Legos. Lose one, you can always use another.

207844[/snapback]

go choke on your chicken your dribble continues on and on :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

207844[/snapback]

Wait a sec, I thought a salary cap in football would eliminate dynasties and teams getting in to the final divisional game four years in a row????

Like I said last night, !@#$tard, PUT ME ON IGNORE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT.

Can I make it any clearer, Forrest?

207865[/snapback]

So why dont you put me on ignore so you dont have to read my responses. It would be nice if you started a new thread for a different topic but you continue to state the same crap over and over in every freakin thread. If you really think the Bills are a choking and losing organization than go jump on some other damn bandwagon

The Patriots are a model franchise all around, and they deserve our respect.

I hope that someday the Bills can be just as successful in our lifetime.

207852[/snapback]

I hope someday the Bills are as successful, AND in the good graces of the officials as much as the Patriots are. Then we'll really be something special. Who knows, Losman might end up being the next Tom Brady.

Where the hell is the "puking" smilie? We need it -- now.

So why dont you put me on ignore so you dont have to read my responses.  It would be nice if you started a new thread for a different topic but you continue to state the same crap over and over in every  freakin thread.  If you really think the Bills are a choking and losing organization than go jump on some other damn bandwagon

207872[/snapback]

Spidey, let's talk frankly here.

Oobviously you don't agree with my assessment. Why not? What have I said that's historically inaccurate? FOUR consecutive SB losses. The loss to the Jagwads at home. Emoulds fumbling away a game opening TD bomb. The Music City Miracle.

The way THIS season ended.

So prove me wrong, Spidey. Problem is, you CAN'T.

Spidey, let's talk frankly here.

Oobviously you don't agree with my assessment. Why not? What have I said that's historically inaccurate? FOUR consecutive SB losses. The loss to the Jagwads at home. Emoulds fumbling away a game opening TD bomb. The Music City Miracle.

The way THIS season ended.

So prove me wrong, Spidey. Problem is, you CAN'T.

207880[/snapback]

So JSP if you are bothered by all of these issues I cant believe you havent either jumped off a cliff since ya cant stand rooting for losers like the Bills ( You are probably to young to remember the AFL championships) or started rooting for some other team that doesnt "choke" etc.

So JSP if you are bothered by all of these issues I cant believe you havent either jumped off a cliff since ya cant stand rooting for losers like the Bills ( You are probably to young to remember the AFL championships) or started rooting for some other team that doesnt "choke" etc.

207894[/snapback]

You're damn right I'm too young to remember the AFL Championships.

And I'm not a bandwagon jumper, you a-hole. I've rooted for this team my whole life, despite the fact that it continues to shoot itself in the foot.

I JUST WANT THE CHANCE TO GLOAT. Is that so wrong?

I don't think so. I want to see the city of my birth, the city I love have something positive happen to it. Apparently, you're so NUMB to losing that you just don't care, well I do, Spidey. Maybe it's YOU that needs to check out some other teams.