Come one now,

You're damn right I'm too young to remember the AFL Championships.

And I'm not a bandwagon jumper, you a-hole. I've rooted for this team my whole life, despite the fact that it continues to shoot itself in the foot.

I JUST WANT THE CHANCE TO GLOAT. Is that so wrong?

I don't think so. I want to see the city of my birth, the city I love have something positive happen to it. Apparently, you're so NUMB to losing that you just don't care, well I do, Spidey. Maybe it's YOU that needs to check out some other teams.

207906[/snapback]

I do care u dork. I was sick to see wide right, music city disaster, no goal and the many other problems and am waiting till that day after a SB(since hockey may be gone for ever)to wear my Bills gear till its rottong from being wrn fir 365 consecutive days. But I am not about to post 10,000 times or more about Bills choking blah blah blah.

I do care u dork.  I was sick to see wide right, music city disaster, no goal and the many other problems and am waiting till that day after a SB(since hockey may be gone for ever)to wear my Bills gear till its rottong from being wrn fir 365 consecutive days.  But I am not about to post 10,000 times or more about Bills choking blah blah blah.

207925[/snapback]

Well, we all have to deal with the sh-- we've been dealt with in different ways, then don't we.

I just choose to whine.

<_<

Well, we all have to deal with the sh-- we've been dealt with in different ways, then don't we.

I just choose to whine.

<_<

207928[/snapback]

well whine all ya want but until Sept it dont do any damn good. I think TD putting the pressure on Bledsoe is showing that maybe its time to move in a new direction. Plus with MM as coach and some of the types of players coming in here I am hopefully awaiting a SB WIN. Until than I will take your advice and ignore ya unless ya have some good info on what is going on at OBD.

well whine all ya want but until Sept it dont do any damn good.  I think TD putting the pressure on Bledsoe is showing that maybe its time to move in a new direction.  Plus with MM as coach and some of the types of players coming in here I am hopefully awaiting a SB WIN.  Until than I will take your advice and ignore ya unless ya have some good info on what is going on at OBD.

207935[/snapback]

Well thanks, but I won't whine the whole offseason.

Once the teams I hate to see win are finished winning, I should be better. That is, unless the Eagles win a SB, then I'm in for one hell of a miserable summer.

Well thanks, but I won't whine the whole offseason.

Once the teams I hate to see win are finished winning, I should be better. That is, unless the Eagles win a SB, then I'm in for one hell of a miserable summer.

207938[/snapback]

Right now Eagles or Falcons winning looks better than the other two choices from my view. I always hated the One for the Thumb slogan of Steelers ( which we created a wonderfull followup verse for 'is pretty !@#$in dumb") and seeing the Pats win another will be more unberable than normal since the Sox won the series.

Right now Eagles or Falcons winning looks better than the other two choices from my view.  I always hated the One for the Thumb slogan of Steelers ( which we created a wonderfull followup verse for 'is pretty !@#$in dumb") and seeing the Pats win another will be more unberable than normal since the Sox won the series.

207951[/snapback]

I have only one hope of an agony-free offseason:

Michael Vick.

Come on Mikey, Win it ALL!!

Right now Eagles or Falcons winning looks better than the other two choices from my view.  I always hated the One for the Thumb slogan of Steelers ( which we created a wonderfull followup verse for 'is pretty !@#$in dumb") and seeing the Pats win another will be more unberable than normal since the Sox won the series.

207951[/snapback]

Hey at least the Celtics aren't going to win.