[closed]Trade Stevie, Start Easley

SoulMan

SJ's bonehead plays and marginal hands are not worth his talent. Overall he is a liability and is worth a third rounder.

So you think SJ has marginal hands, is a liability and makes bonehead plays....but also think he is worth a third rounder

Who is trading a third rounder for him?

I still like Stevie but fact is he isn't very productive for whatever reason and has a hefty contract making him virtually untradeable

I don't know if Stevie is getting doubled or what but it's apparent Woods is EJs go to receiver

In all honesty is this thread worth having around? It has inspired some flames which are not to be tolerated anymore - it was without warrant to begin with because there is no realistic basis for this. It was two sentences that presented no purpose.

In all honesty is this thread worth having around? It has inspired some flames which are not to be tolerated anymore - it was without warrant to begin with because there is no realistic basis for this. It was two sentences that presented no purpose.

Well...it is somewhat amusing. It has me wondering who we're going to trade after Thursday. Aaron Williams, maybe?