Boludo

- The QB

- The OL

- The DL

- The WR

- The RB

- The CB

- The coaching.

At least a LB had an INT, so that group will get a pass.

That should pretty much cover everything.

I can summarize this for you....Things that sucked

- Not Kiko

I don't know what you guys like so much about Kiko. Every time they busted a big run it was because he was getting shoved out of the way instead of plugging the hole. He's good sideline to sideline and in pass protection, I'll give you that. He's a rookie so there's the potential to get better too. But unfortunately once again a no name RB ran for a career high against us. I'm not ready to give any game balls to the defense on a day like today.

Other thoughts... Rogers should get cut immediately, that was just embarrassing. On the offensive side, EJ was just throwing the ball up in the air and hoping it would miraculously come down in someone's hands. CJ was dancing in the hole. I'm trying hard to think of something positive but that was a bad loss to a bad team unfortunately. Hopefully they learn from this in some way and get better

- Knowing that Geno clearly showed up EJ in their first battle

post more

Really, what game did you watch. I guess you missed two INT' and a messed up snap. How many turnovers did EJ have. EJ played against a 1st string secondary, the Bills had one guy, which was Williams, who was going to start the season. Geno played against te practice squad.

Edited by bisonbrigade

- Rex Ryan's Blingy Dog Tag

- Knowing that Geno clearly showed up EJ in their first battle

post more

Jerry Hughes.

Woods and his sulking.

What was up with the chain? Ryan just seems like gigantic, toolish cheeseball. Or maybe he's just pandering to his team's fanbase.

Smith put up nice yardage, but I was thoroughly unimpressed by him.

Really, what game did you watch. I guess you missed two INT' and a messed up snap. How many turnovers did EJ have. EJ played against a 1st string secondary, the Bills had one guy, which was Williams, who was going to start the season. Geno played against te practice squad.

Geno won round 1. Get over it.

The play calls were very atrocious, especially in the red zone, and the reason we lost the game. Score touchdowns on the early field goal drives and the Bills are ahead in points the entire game rather than chasing.

Just TRY a quick slant or screen to get around that front 7's strengths

Edited by infernus