Ravens vs bills sep 29, 2013

mmack

Hello All,

My boyfriend and I are traveling to buffalo from the Bahamas for the bills game against the ravens on the 29th. This is both of our 1st time to buffalo so we would like a true buffalo bills fan game experience. We would like to tailgate a bit before going in the stadium to watch the game. Can someone recommend a party we can join and what can we bring to pitch in?

Start with Hammers parking lot, get there early to ensure that you have a spot. Walk around a bit and say hello to the the pinto crew in the back row of the lot. Do a bowling ball shot at the Pinto and you are welcome to stay for food and drinks. Most people near that area are very welcoming and gracious hosts.

Also take some time to visit the field house across the street. The best time to go there is early (9:30-10:30). On your way back to the Pinto, wander through the area behind the scoreboard and then make your way through camper lots across the street, heading back to the pinto. Make sure you are at the pinto before 11:30 show. Then finish up a few beverages and head into the stadium. (at least that is my usual routine)

Edited by Guffalo