AFC East....wide open!!

marauderswr80

For the Patsies, Amendola will often be hurt, yes they looked sloppy, but will get better, and they won two games. They're not even close to being ready for the Denver's of the world which stinks. I originally thought it would be best to have the Pats first as they would be weaker than later in the year, but in hindsight wish we had them in week 4 or 5 when we will get in a groove (I know that is an assumption).

I just saw on ESPN the Pats are looking possibly to bring back Lloyd. With Gronk coming back, possibly Lloyd, and so on, they will still win 10 games and probably the AFC East. Our hope needs to be a gelling defense, improved talent with Gilmore and Byrd (yes, he'll be back when he starts losing money week 4), and EJ getting into his groove. I agree with a bunch of you we need to start opening it up to get Spiller some room to run. I still believe we can go 9-7 this year.

Go Bills!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about the Pats when they actually beat a team that doesn't hand them the game on a platter.

PTR

That would be 2 teams that don't hand them the game on a platter. Amendola magically returned to the game with no hint of a groin pull. now he's out multiple weeks. Bellyache pulled a Shanny and kept an injured man on the field.