(LAMP)So I went to the Wegmans in No. VA

The Poojer

last nite. what a freaking delight! I was so excited I was prancing through the aisles clutching 5 pound bags of Hoffmans Snappy Grillers, Gianelli's Hot Itallian Sausage and Bottles of Dinosaur Sauce. I was so caught up I even bought a 30 pack of Genny Screamers! now i am stuck with a case + of genny screamers :w00t:

but that store is awesome, damn i hope they make it down here in richmond soon! they should do great up there, right near mci headquarters and aol head quarters!

last nite.  what a freaking delight!  I was so excited I was prancing through the aisles clutching 5 pound bags of Hoffmans Snappy Grillers, Gianelli's Hot Itallian Sausage and Bottles of Dinosaur Sauce.  I was so caught up I even bought a 30 pack of Genny Screamers!  now i am stuck with a case + of genny screamers :w00t:

but that store is awesome, damn i hope they make it down here in richmond soon!  they should do great up there, right near mci headquarters and aol head quarters!

206645[/snapback]

Tell Danny to get his ass down here to North Georgia, too........

last nite.  what a freaking delight!  I was so excited I was prancing through the aisles clutching 5 pound bags of Hoffmans Snappy Grillers, Gianelli's Hot Itallian Sausage and Bottles of Dinosaur Sauce.  I was so caught up I even bought a 30 pack of Genny Screamers!  now i am stuck with a case + of genny screamers :w00t:

but that store is awesome, damn i hope they make it down here in richmond soon!  they should do great up there, right near mci headquarters and aol head quarters!

206645[/snapback]

Dude, I hope you bought a case of toilet paper to go with those Genny's .....you're going to need it :D

Pooj......My wife and I were actually sitting around the dinner table talking about heading to NOVA just to shop at a Wegmans. We laughed at ourselves, delcared ourselves sick....but know I don't know..............."Jane, poojer, one of those guys on TSW, he lives in Richmond, hell south side...thats almost North Carolina to us west enders...........and went shopping at Wegmans yesterday in NOVA and sounds like he had a nearly ogasmic experience. "

Damn I bought a 1/2 rack of screamers when up in Rochester for Christmas and left it on the folks deck.

Sunday

9:00 - Mass

10:30 - Head to Wegmans in Northern Virginia

What the hell the kids have off on Monday!

206645[/snapback]

The area will be famous as the place where Wegmans moved south, and Harris-Teeter moved north, finally meeting in Northern Virginia in 2004. We are moving the Mason-Dixon line to reflect this new reality.

Danny's opening one a teeny bit farther south (Fairfax) in mid February.

way to go ID-A-HO! We need to get together to throw back a couple of screamers. pm me sometime!

Pooj......My wife and I were actually sitting around the dinner table talking about heading to NOVA just to shop at a Wegmans.  We laughed at ourselves, delcared ourselves sick....but know I don't know..............."Jane, poojer, one of those guys on TSW, he lives in Richmond, hell south side...thats almost North Carolina to us west enders...........and went shopping at Wegmans yesterday in NOVA and sounds like he had a nearly ogasmic experience. "

Damn I bought a 1/2 rack of screamers when up in Rochester for Christmas and left it on the folks deck. 

Sunday

9:00 - Mass

10:30 - Head to Wegmans in Northern Virginia

What the hell the kids have off on Monday!

206839[/snapback]