Jimmy Leonhard led team in tackles!

Tu-Toned

I searched a bit, and maybe I missed it, but I did not see any posts about him, and I just looked at the stat line, and he led our defense with nine tackles. Welcome back Jim Leonard! There was another real nice

Play by him towards the end of the game, can't remember what it was, but he stood out a bit to me!

another one that we should have kept (typical Bills, keep players with "talent" over guys that can play) glad you're back Jim.

Isn't that what a safety does?

Nah, he should be wired to someone at all times. He probably just doesn't remember the scheme. :ph34r:

What does it tell you about the rest of the defense when an unemployed veteran, who has been with the team for a few days, leads in tackles in game 1?

The DL and LB are doing a great job eating up blockers?

Nah, he should be wired to someone at all times. He probably just doesn't remember the scheme. :ph34r:

The DL and LB are doing a great job eating up blockers?

Re-reading my post made me want to clarify something... I wasn't trying to be a smartass... I always envisioned one safety locking on if the formation dictated it, and the other ball hawking... I guess maybe I was thinking of zone vs man

Re-reading my post made me want to clarify something... I wasn't trying to be a smartass... I always envisioned one safety locking on if the formation dictated it, and the other ball hawking... I guess maybe I was thinking of zone vs man

Well, yeah. You're right. He might have been "floating" simply because that's the defense they were running.