Bills 2013 Official Sentiment Poll -- Draftees

Draftees  

40 members have voted

1. 1. My thoughts on QB EJ Manuel...

• He's got IT -- this kid is who we've been waiting for since Jim Kelly; he WILL lead us into postseason glory.
    • No idea -- I haven't seen enough to formulate an opinion.
    • Bad decision -- there's a reason why the draftniks had him so low.
  2. 2. My thoughts on WR Robert Woods...

• An elite or near elite receiver in the waiting -- he's going to be dangerous.
    • No idea -- haven't seen anything yet that has wowed me.
    • Meh -- will serve as depth only, if that.
  3. 3. My thoughts on LB Kiko Alonso...

• An elite defender in the making -- he's going to wreak havoc.
    • No idea -- he's got some talent but I'm not sure yet.
    • Bad choice -- too raw and too many red flags; he will be a depth player at best.

For those unsure what this is, check out this thread. And here is the first sentiment poll.

This one is on our first three draftees.

Off we go...

*Mods--is it possible to change this so we can add two more questions? We're limited to only three, and I wanted an overall sentiment of the entire draft on here as well as one on Goodwin.

Edited by Just in Atlanta

I absolutely love the athleticism, poise and attitude from all three- Manuel, Woods, and Alonso. I have no doubts that all three are good pros that can most certainly be great. They have the IT factor, something that tells you they came to buckle down and to get after it. I love that...!

how anyone can be sure about any of these guys yet is beyond me. I am hopeful though

I have watched the preseason games. Alonso is a rookie LB starting Week 1, which is a hell of a lot more eye-opening than Manuel or Woods starting. Woods runs great routes and gets open- the experts have loved him as well. Manuel, although out because of surgery, looked outstanding in both games he played in, and it all looked supremely natural to him. I stand by my assessment...

I have watched the preseason games. Alonso is a rookie LB starting Week 1, which is a hell of a lot more eye-opening than Manuel or Woods starting. Woods runs great routes and gets open- the experts have loved him as well. Manuel, although out because of surgery, looked outstanding in both games he played in, and it all looked supremely natural to him. I stand by my assessment...

All I'm saying is that being sure about a player after one preseason seems like jumping the gun