FOOTBALL! The Official Season Opener Game Day Thread

BUFFALOKIE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Micro you can talk all the crap about ej now. I love you man!!!!! Actually, Ej who? The dumb guy who will throw 5 ints. Tuel Time Tuel Time!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha.

There needs to be a *like* feature on this forum. :)

I'm surprised there isn't one. It would cut drastically down on the "+1" and "agreed" posts.

Thought the same thing. Also have to add that I've NEVER experienced a soccer match delayed due to weather. Soft, unmanly...

Cuz in soccer they don't wear HELMETS... very dangerous for lightning. Same for guy who posted about the fans.. Players are at a much higher risk cuz of their helmets.

Peyton sure knows how to make a fantasy owner happy

I was even playing against Eric Decker...who only got thrown to a few times and had butter fingers all night!

Needless to say I slept well

But, Decker is married to a hot country singer and has his own reality show. Worked for Ocho cinco....oh wait.

Cuz in soccer they don't wear HELMETS... very dangerous for lightning. Same for guy who posted about the fans.. Players are at a much higher risk cuz of their helmets.

I'm fairly sure that Lightning strikes the highest object, aka the path of least resistance. The chance of a player getting struck hundreds of feet below a huge metal stadium is almost 0.

And my matchup this week was AGAINST Manning. LOL. Who do I have at QB? Scam Newton, against the Seahawk D. I'm screwed. I did have D. Thomas though in one league. Loved the mad scramble btw of fantasy owners to pick up Julius Jones on the waiver wire in the wee hours of the morning. Hilarious.

His last name is THOMAS not Jones. And if you are big on fantasy, he should have been a pre-season pick up. I snagged him 2 days ago. Didnt start him tho, started Gates, but got some sweet trade candy now. Even looks like Jimmy Graham out there