LAMP - Bills related, NFL HOF

BuffaloBud

Off work this week - company mandated furlough. Went to the NFL HOF today. I was a bit sceptical on the drive over, but in the end I was very impressed. Good way to develop a buzz for the season. I highly recommend it if you are in that area. >> I did take pictures of the Bills HOF'ers busts and some other Buffalo items. I'll see if

I can get them posted to the site. <<

Went to the HOF when Jimbo was inducted. Thought it was pretty cool, but very disappointed to see the refusal to recognize AFL stars. To this day the NFL sells the notion that their league was the only legitimate league. Interestingly enough, the 1st 4 championships (pre-merger) were split 2 and 2. Green Bay won the 1st 2, and the Jets and Chiefs won the next 2. Seems pretty even to me. Did you know Billy Shaw is the only inductee to never play against an "NFL" team. Until the NFL comes off their high horse and begins to recognize some of the stars of the AFL I'll never be back. Sorry just an old diehard venting. Just think it's a shame so many were ignored.

Went to the HOF when Jimbo was inducted. Thought it was pretty cool, but very disappointed to see the refusal to recognize AFL stars. To this day the NFL sells the notion that their league was the only legitimate league. Interestingly enough, the 1st 4 championships (pre-merger) were split 2 and 2. Green Bay won the 1st 2, and the Jets and Chiefs won the next 2. Seems pretty even to me. Did you know Billy Shaw is the only inductee to never play against an "NFL" team. Until the NFL comes off their high horse and begins to recognize some of the stars of the AFL I'll never be back. Sorry just an old diehard venting. Just think it's a shame so many were ignored.

You should have gone in 2009 when they had an entire area set aside for the AFL 50th Anniversary.