Yahoo - 5 Reasons Pats Can't Beat the Bills Week 1

papazoid

While I understand the logic of the article, the facts of what we know of both teams just don't support the conclusions. How many different coaches\coordinators with a new quarterback has Bellicheat faced early in the season when facing off with the Bills. With the exception of the game we won ( i forget the year) 35-0 and sacked Brady on the first play, Bellicheat and Brady have had our number. Until the Bills go out and prove them selves and put up some W's against Bellicheat and the Patsies you can't give 1 let alone 5 reasons on how the Bills will beat anyone with the Patsies record. Just imho, but you cant change history. Facts don't lie.

BigPappy

While I understand the logic of the article, the facts of what we know of both teams just don't support the conclusions. How many different coaches\coordinators with a new quarterback has Bellicheat faced early in the season when facing off with the Bills. With the exception of the game we won ( i forget the year) 35-0 and sacked Brady on the first play, Bellicheat and Brady have had our number. Until the Bills go out and prove them selves and put up some W's against Bellicheat and the Patsies you can't give 1 let alone 5 reasons on how the Bills will beat anyone with the Patsies record. Just imho, but you cant change history. Facts don't lie.

BigPappy

Not trying to start an argument or anything, and you're right - facts don't lie. But they are wholly and totally irrelevant when talking about how the Pats* have had the Bills' number for X number of years.

There is no Bills-Pats* history with this staff, with these offensive and defensive schemes, and with what, by all accounts, is this year's attitude.