Take a deep breath, and a drink... Regular season is upon us.

YoloinOhio

Yup, It'll be a different team. They've just been holding back for game one. They don't want to give away the real game plan. They're just trying to hide Kamil Loud Da'Rick Rogers. Preseason don't mean JACK SQUAT! They're going to use all that cap space to make the team competitive! They're in it to win this year! It's stupid to overpay homegrown talent-better to cut now, hold empty cap, and draft to fill holes next year. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think someone held their breath too long and took too many drinks.... Not enough booze in the world to make this game look good (for a Bills fan)

Yea but then there's the old adage of a bad apple ruining the whole bunch.

A negative disgruntled overpaid egomaniac will do more harm than good.

If that's what happens then that's what happens...No way this team is going to give up the right to trade Byrd next off season...That would be nuts IMHO... B-)

Yea, I get it. It's just irritating that the FO alienated a quality player who should have happily been a lifetime Bill while they're drowning cap space. They shot themselves in the foot unnecessarily and it's annoying to see it defended so blindly.

The shame is the money COULD have been spent on OL... Anyone aware of an OG we could use right now? even at 8mill per year..

No, I'm sorry, but you don't understand. If he can't catch and doesn't make a lot of interceptions he's a bad CB. We should not even bother with him, he's not good. Tackling and coverage is way overrated, and is probably something people only notice in preseason. We should just wait and draft a CB, probably early. A fourth round draft pick next year is obviously better than anyone you can get this year.

If he was great at catching the ball he would be a wide receiver.... If your DB's can cover and knock down passes, that is more than fine!!! Unless you are getting gashed for 400 rushing yards per game... Oh wait...

this team won't be what we saw against indy or minnesota, nor will it be what we saw against washington or detroit. i do think it will be closer to what we saw early on, but certainly not on a sustained level...we saw starters or who we consider starters for less than 2 quarters in the entire pre-season, that to me means the coaching staff has confidence that the 'starters' were pretty much set in stone and for the most part game ready and no need to risk injury in 'meaningless' games. sure we have some bruises, but i think as a fanbase we are so used to gloom & doom that we envision the injuries are worse than they really are. step back and lets enjoy the ride this season...its a team like we haven't seen in a long time, and by team i mean the entire organization...this isn't your parent's Bills

this team won't be what we saw against indy or minnesota, nor will it be what we saw against washington or detroit. i do think it will be closer to what we saw early on, but certainly not on a sustained level...we saw starters or who we consider starters for less than 2 quarters in the entire pre-season, that to me means the coaching staff has confidence that the 'starters' were pretty much set in stone and for the most part game ready and no need to risk injury in 'meaningless' games. sure we have some bruises, but i think as a fanbase we are so used to gloom & doom that we envision the injuries are worse than they really are. step back and lets enjoy the ride this season...its a team like we haven't seen in a long time, and by team i mean the entire organization...this isn't your parent's Bills

That is what I have been thinking since camp started. Very different team than we have seen in the past. For better or worse... but the team is looking to the future, we all hope we can have a decent year but by getting rid of Fitz, the whole FO and coaching staff this is a rebuilding year and we all know it. I still want to beat the PATS!

My parents Bills were the Super Bowl era Bills...