Negativity

dayman

The only thing on this list that concerns me in the slightest is Gilmore's injury.

I feel bad for Kolb, but he was junk, and never intended as more than a placeholder for EJ, so from the Bills fan's perspective, who cares if he's hurt?

Not at all convinced Leinart can't match Kolb.

Manuel is barely hurt.

Defense looked very good in two games, then came out both vanilla and visibly flat Saturday - makes for good coaching film. They'll be fine.

Rogers would have been nice, but there's a reason he went undrafted, right? And a big reason why they cut him is because of how well all the other young WRs on the team have been doing.

FredEx and BSmith are the "emergency QB's" - that's all Marrone was saying.

But, dude, it's so much more fun to cry about things that we can't change.

How do people on this board handle adversity at work? Sometimes things don't go as planned, but you adjust, move on with what you have and hope for the best (and that you're Sr Management has trained you to handle the situation). You don't curl into ball and give-up...

BTW, I'm still smiling - hell I just gave a guy walked down the hall here at JFK a big 'ol "LET'S GO BUFFALO!" when I spotted his Bills T!

Smile and the world smiles with you...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A lot of posters come here solely to vent. They have to make sure that others feel their frustration.

I was disappointed with their play yesterday but this is my theory too.

The team looked overworked and they just broke camp on Wednesday. They had an off day on Thursday to move and it was just one of those games (which happen to all teams) where the team wasn't sharp for a variety of reasons.

They're not robots.

I remember thinking on that one play where Helu fumbled and the ball bounced right back into his hands "this is just one of those days."

It's TUEL Time Lets light it up!