When you thought spiller was hurt

major

Were you more concerned with his health as a human being or more concerned that you as a fan were going to have a losing season? It scares me that most of us view these guys as video game players/fantasy players and not real human beings.

Were you more concerned with his health as a human being or more concerned that you as a fan were going to have a losing season? It scares me that most of us view these guys as video game players/fantasy players and not real human beings.

At the end of the day, it's a dude writhing around with a hurt knee. I was thinking about the bills season. If it were a Kevin Everett situation with a life threatening injury, I'd be more concerned about the man than the colors he was wearing. With that said, I'm still taking spiller first in my draft

Speaking of which--any more news on his step grandfather? Sounds horrible. On a human level, I feel very sorry for CJ and his family about that. On a football level, that may turn out to have a much larger impact on CJ and his performance this year than an injury (see Dareus, Marcel).....