The BS report (Simmons and Berry)

I could have had Spiller but passed him up because I can't have Bills on my FF team. I am too invested. I can't take the double dose of pain when/if they have a bad game.

What do you do when you're fantasy players are playing against your team? Or do you just pick the players that are not on teams facing the Bills all season? lol

What do you do when you're fantasy players are playing against your team? Or do you just pick the players that are not on teams facing the Bills all season? lol

When my players are going against the Bills I hope they do terrible and the Bills win, unfortunately this has not been the case the last few seasons.

Bills success>>>>>>>>>>>>>>my fantasy team success.

AP 1 Doug Martin 2 spiller 3 according to these 2

I also try not to play guys vs buffalo. Been a dumb move lately though.

I could have had Spiller but passed him up because I can't have Bills on my FF team. I am too invested. I can't take the double dose of pain when/if they have a bad game.

Hear yA. Was ready to kill the chanimal when he would stop giving spiller the rock after a monster 1st half.

A coach w a brain and spiller will kill it

I have the 1st pick in a 10 team, snake draft, head to head, non-keeper league. I am thinking AP is the obvious pick but there is no way he puts up numbers like last year. The division teams have gotten a bit better on D and their schedule doesn't look overly promising for AP to put up huge numbers. My dilemma is that who is next on the list? I am seriously thinking about Spiller #1 overall, considering some of the training camp comments and his overall ability to touch the ball 25+ times per game.

Does anyone have any advice? Running Backs tend to go early and often and it will be slim pickens (not the actor) when pick 20 and 21 roll around.

Thanks

No reason to get cute with the first overall pick, if Foster was healthy there would be a real decision to make but I would take AP and not think twice. It is your team so do what will make you happy.

Thanks NDBuffCuse and Meatloaf. I would have preferred the 3rd pick because, one, I don't have to wait so long to pick again and two, the obvious picks are off the board and it's completely open.

AP it will be, unless something happens between now and draft day on Labor Day.