Open Containers O.P Police will be giving out warning

tickets if you are caught with a open container of alcohol on public property such as streets, sidewalks and even right a ways at tonights game.They will take down your name for future enforcement.

Police State! Love 'Merica!!!

Is an IV considered an open container?

If its sealed around the tube and the needle is inserted its not really "open"..

It's a real shame that one of the best tailgate locations in the NFL has to clamp down on the fun.

I do understand why. When you have 70,000 people drinking a couple of dozen are going to take it too far

But still the vast majority maintain control and are responsible, but have to lose their privileges all for a couple of idiots.

PTR

If only there were some sort of an idiot detector...

Thanks for the heads up. In the past, I could be found walking to the stadium finishing my last bottle of suds. With all the rules and changes this season, smart decisions will be crucial.

I truly wonder how strict, and how effective, these new OP codes will be.

The more I think about it, this could actually have the unintended consequence of rowdier fans.

People will chug that last beer they would have walked towards the stadium with, hence a little drunker waiting in line, then will grow unruly about waiting in line because they need their next beer and there is no beer in their hand to keep them happy about their current beer status.

It could be disastrous!

I'm guessing they will still allow drinking in the lots surrounding the stadium. If you park in Hammer's lot or one of the close lots, bring a full beer and crack it open as soon as you cross the street. Only 15 yards of "no open container zone". Kind of an inconvenience, but at least you can enjoy one last reasonably priced beverage while waiting to get into the stadium. They can't stop you from bringing an unopened beer across the street right?

Correct on the unopened container