[closed]Jeff Tuel is the next big project of Mike Leach

Leach's QBs haven't exactly had superstar NFL careers. The only way Tuel is their "biggest steal" is if he somehow makes #2, somehow gets in some game action and looks great, and gets traded for a 2nd rounder.

It's nice to have a quality backup QB but this myth-making after a half against 3rd stringers is insane.

I am very intrigued by the guy and if he turns out to be anything more than a nice backup, it will be a load of icing on the cake. I am sure that the Bills hope that he never sees a bit of game action unless it's in garbage time with a 47-10 lead.

Leach's QBs haven't exactly had superstar NFL careers. The only way Tuel is their "biggest steal" is if he somehow makes #2, somehow gets in some game action and looks great, and gets traded for a 2nd rounder.

It's nice to have a quality backup QB but this myth-making after a half against 3rd stringers is insane.

I am very intrigued by the guy and if he turns out to be anything more than a nice backup, it will be a load of icing on the cake. I am sure that the Bills hope that he never sees a bit of game action unless it's in garbage time with a 47-10 lead.

Exactly. He looks great against 3rd and 4th stringers, lets see him play against 1st teamers and make that decision.

But... but... but... PAGE VIEWS.

and once again, the threads have better posts than the article.

"the rubber mat was mvp" and "he had a 7th round grade but many doubted his nfl potential" were among my favorites. i also enjoy the long list of how leachs qbs do well in college, get camp invites and within a couple years are selling cars.....

and once again, the threads have better posts than the article.

"the rubber mat was mvp" and "he had a 7th round grade but many doubted his nfl potential" were among my favorites. i also enjoy the long list of how leachs qbs do well in college, get camp invites and within a couple years are selling cars.....

Do they get a better draft grade if they are selling luxury cars?

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.