Look who made the front page at imgur today:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't find the gif funny what so ever. It would be a lot better if Goodwin threw the ball at the guys feet, and maybe see the marine flip out like a baby lol. Nothing funny about a dudes ego so high he has to get in the face of an entertainer/athlete to show him up. Really dumb of that marine. Upper case lol. Does it matter.

His hat jiggles as he yells! It gives everyone a slight grin; some people might even exhale through their nose a little more forcefully.

Huh?

Edit: Nevermind, you seem to be a troll of sorts so I won't be responding.

You claim that I haven't been in the military so I wouldn't know about it. I countered by saying that you haven't been in the NFL, so you wouldn't know about it.

To make it easier for you: the argument that the lack of firsthand experience renders a person unable to comment/generate though on the subject is old and tired. It's not a true sentiment, especially not in today's world.

To be clear: I have respect for every member of the military that doesn't put themselves on a pedestal. Being in the military doesn't automatically make you a better person. Being a better person while in the military makes you a better person. There are PLENTY of military members who are far better people than me, but there are also plenty of everyday office workers who are better than some members of the military. It's not like being in the military automatically catapults you to the top of the social class. Act a little more humble, and show some respect yourself... That's how you earn respect.

Edited by DStebb716