How are these guys doing?

I'm referring to the players that were potential targets for us to draft. Curious to hear how they have been playing at their respective camps.

-Matt Barkley

-Ryan Nassib

-Ezekial Ansah

-Tavon Austin

-Jarvis Jones

-Cordarrelle Patterson

Edited by Bangarang

Well, after some searching, here's what I've got.

Barkley

If first team reps with the Eagles offense at training camp has any meaning, Matt Barkley is clearly the third string quarterback so far. He’s seen far fewer first and second team reps than Nick Foles or Michael Vick.

Barkley is still confident, but admits he’s still learning.

“I’m still on the learning curve, to where I kind of have more questions than answers with the offense,”

http://philadelphia....th-the-offense/

Nassib

]Nassib, a fourth-round pick from Syracuse, got a shot yesterday at running the two-minute drill, working indoors because of the wet grass on the Giants’ practice fields. It didn’t go very well.[/size]

Nassib completed a pass to tight end Larry Donnell, but then had his problems. He looked for Donnell again, but the pass was deflected by linebacker Kyle Bosworth and intercepted on the rebound by linebacker Mark Herzlich. Given it was practice, the turnover didn’t count and Nassib got another chance. His next pass was underthrown to Keith Carlos and intercepted by cornerback Laron Scott.

http://www.nypost.co...TS310uj5lBYGeKN

While Ansah has shown flashes of promise, it’s also clear he has work to do. In his first full-pad practice, a third- or fourth-string offensive tackle, LaAdrian Waddle, easily got Ansah on the ground. The next snap, Ansah put himself in a position to make a tackle on running back Theo Riddick. Then he jumped offside, only to later use his speed to get close enough to tackle receiver Matt Willis near the sideline had it been a full-contact drill.

Tavon Austin

Tavon Austin might be the Rams' best option for returning kicks and punts, but his role on offense could determine whether or not he takes on that task as well. Offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer has big plans for the eighth overall pick in this year's draft, as you may have heard. Austin has been working at all three wide receiver positions as well as spending some time in the backfield, something he did with deadly effectiveness at West Virginia.

Cordarrelle Patterson

Vikings first-round WR Cordarrelle Patterson has spent the majority of training camp with the second team.

In three-wide sets, the receivers have been Greg Jennings, Jerome Simpson and Jarius Wright. It's not a surprise. The wildly talented yet extremely raw Patterson is going to need some time to close on Simpson for the starting "X" job. It will eventually happen, but no one can say just how quickly the rookie will gain polish. Patterson has far more Dynasty value than re-draft

Edited by Bangarang