NFL SUNDAY TICKET - PS3

Brock

Yup, the ps3 app.

And I have a gen 1 iPad so it won't airplay (won't do HBO Go either - so stupid), but think I've read that others have airplayed it...

Just curious as some apps prevent airplay or haven't been configured for it so you end up with box in middle of screen like I'm getting with ABC app

Edited by Max997

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really...if you get the online edition how can you watch it on your TV as well if you do not have airplay?

VGA or HDMI out from a laptop or desktop to a TV.

Don't even need Airplay.

I hDMI-ed out from my mac book air last year worked great and pictures was awesome.

I assume you need to have directv in order to use any of these options (PS3 and IPad), is this correct?

No because on Sept. 4th according to DTV...you can just just purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket on the PS3 and not have to worry about purchasing the full package.

VGA or HDMI out from a laptop or desktop to a TV.

Don't even need Airplay.

I hDMI-ed out from my mac book air last year worked great and pictures was awesome.

I did the same thing, I also plugged my internet directly into my laptop as opposed to wireless and it helped with lag/buffering.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is seriously a crazy deal on Amazon. $99 and you get Sunday Ticket Max (online) only for free.

http://www.amazon.co...rd_i=B00CF7KVGE

Sooooooo, it's $100 and you get Madden AND the $300 Direct TV online package?

http://www.directv.c...national-market

Yes please.

Also, huge bummer it's not going to be on PS3 this year. Looks like HDMI to the TV from a laptop for me too!

Edited by Heitz

Sooooooo, it's $100 and you get Madden AND the $300 Direct TV online package?

http://www.directv.c...national-market

Yes please.

Also, huge bummer it's not going to be on PS3 this year. Looks like HDMI to the TV from a laptop for me too!

I just got it in the mail today.

I was able to login to directv with the code they give you. Its a no brainer.

Thanks, just bought mine. I can't get DTV anymore, so I was about to drop the full $299 or whatever so I could get the laptop/mobile version of Sunday Ticket. This is a great deal!

Thinking about purchasing the Madden game, however, I have one question. Looks like its only available to those who can not access Directv. I know I can, I just choose not to (had it, thought customer service sucked, so I switched). How closely do they follow this rule? Does it really matter, or is it not really enforced. Anyone use the game code knowing that they had the option of getting DTV, but chose not to?

Thanks

Glen

Thinking about purchasing the Madden game, however, I have one question. Looks like its only available to those who can not access Directv. I know I can, I just choose not to (had it, thought customer service sucked, so I switched). How closely do they follow this rule? Does it really matter, or is it not really enforced. Anyone use the game code knowing that they had the option of getting DTV, but chose not to?

Thanks

Glen

They didn't ask. So far atleast.

I find it interesting that they don't give it to DTV subscribers for DTV and not the online version. I guess it would be too much a cut of the price and people would just buy the game to get Sunday Ticket for 100 bucks even if they didn't own a game console.

• 2 weeks later...

On a computer or tablet?

What link are you using. It keeps putting me in a loop and telling me to call an 800 number when I use the Madden log-in.

I followed the sheet of paper, logged in on computer in morning. It all worked, now I'm using the tablet app.

I followed the sheet of paper, logged in on computer in morning. It all worked, now I'm using the tablet app.

You may want to check again.

Sunday ticket app on iPad says "We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again later.