Jets +9 @ Steelers

soljc

Jets surprised everyone last week, including me, but now travel for another road game to Pitt. I'd think the Steelers would be able to move the ball fairly easily against a soft Jet defense, but the experts are only calling for 35.5 total points. Thoughts?

Jets surprised everyone last week, including me, but now travel for another road game to Pitt.  I'd think the Steelers would be able to move the ball fairly easily against a soft Jet defense, but the experts are only calling for 35.5 total points.  Thoughts?

203305[/snapback]

I hate both teams, but I think Herm Edwards is a helluva coach.......the guy fires me up every time I see one of his locker room speeches......I think this game is going to be closer than most people think. I'd definitely take the Jets and the points.

I hate both teams, but I think Herm Edwards is a helluva coach.......the guy fires me up every time I see one of his locker room speeches......I think this game is going to be closer than most people think. I'd definitely take the Jets and the points.

203307[/snapback]

Didn't Chad toss two ints and lost a fumble?

Jets surprised everyone last week, including me, but now travel for another road game to Pitt.  I'd think the Steelers would be able to move the ball fairly easily against a soft Jet defense, but the experts are only calling for 35.5 total points.  Thoughts?

203305[/snapback]

With the lines where they are now......I have em at NY +8 1/2 and Indy +2.....I'm going big on the tease route this week.

I'm gonna tease the Steelers down to -1 1/2 and the Colts up to +9 and let it ride!!!

I think that's money in the bank!

The most important rule for the playoffs is "don't pick the underdog unless you think they can win the game outright".

Can anybody see the Jets winning this game? Probably not.

I think I might quit while I'm ahead this postseason though. It's not going to get any easier than Indy -10 and Minnesota +6 last week.

PIT -2 and over 29.5. The o/u seems low for such a big spread, is their bad weather brewing in PIT?

A few snow showers expected, highs 28-31 degrees F.

Steelers have left the field uncovered for snow, rain, sleet for 3 days already.

Bet the UNDER.