Federal Charges against the men who recorded Buddy Nix

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I think they should have been given at least probation and community service to disuade other people from doing this kind of stuff. I don't think they should have had felonies but plead it down to a misdemeanor at least. Dropping the charges just makes it seem like they got away with it even though I'm sure the legal fees and fear of going to federal prison was a lot to endure.

Now if it was done to the Pats I would be campaigning for a statue of them to be built in their honor. Buddy Nix was too easy of a target. He considers phones as "new technology"

Honestly I think they should have been given at least probation and community service to disuade other people from doing this kind of stuff. I don't think they should have had felonies but plead it down to a misdemeanor at least. Dropping the charges just makes it seem like they got away with it even though I'm sure the legal fees and fear of going to federal prison was a lot to endure.

Now if it was done to the Pats I would be campaigning for a statue of them to be built in their honor. Buddy Nix was too easy of a target. He considers phones as "new technology"

I think they have to still complete some sort of program or community service before the charges officially drop