[LAMP] John Murphy Radio Show

KRC

It's on right now!

The interview with Murph was definitely more than "Very Good". Thanks for the history lesson. :thumbsup:

No problem. Thank you for listening!!

Thanks for the link, Jay!

Well done, Ken! Very smooth, articulate and fine spokesman/salesman for the PFRA.

Also impressed with Murph's apparent knowledge of the Grand Ole Days. Sure, he could have been coached up, but knowing Larry Felser and Van Miller were instrumental in his development, I think he does know a lot about it. Also impressed with how well he led Ken into his talking points. Murph does this show very well. Just don't care for his play by play voice. We're spoiled in these parts..

Ken, please repost the link to the org, to sign up. You sold me.

So KRC as far as future Bills chances to get into the Hall of Very Good... Where would you put the chances for

Joe Ferguson

Bob Chandler

Reggie McKenzie

Steve Tasker

Cornelius Bennett

Kent Hull

Ruben Brown

Eric Moulds

Chris Spielman

Darryl Talley

Andre Reed

Thanks for the link, Jay!

Well done, Ken! Very smooth, articulate and fine spokesman/salesman for the PFRA.

Thank you!!

Also impressed with Murph's apparent knowledge of the Grand Ole Days. Sure, he could have been coached up, but knowing Larry Felser and Van Miller were instrumental in his development, I think he does know a lot about it. Also impressed with how well he led Ken into his talking points. Murph does this show very well. Just don't care for his play by play voice. We're spoiled in these parts..

I think that he did know about the players. It was not coaching. He definitely prepared to know who was in the previous Hall of Very Good classes and who were finalists this year.

Ken, please repost the link to the org, to sign up. You sold me.

Here is the link to the main page:

http://www.profootballresearchers.org/

Here is the direct link to join the PFRA:

http://www.profootballresearchers.org/join.htm

You can use either PayPal or mail a check.

So KRC as far as future Bills chances to get into the Hall of Very Good... Where would you put the chances for

Joe Ferguson - Decent chance, but it took Gabriel a while. Gabriel was a finalist multiple times.

Bob Chandler - Probably not (Sorry, Chandler#81)

Reggie McKenzie - Possible

Steve Tasker - Excellent

Cornelius Bennett - Very good

Kent Hull - Good (I would vote for him)

Ruben Brown - Probably not

Eric Moulds - Probably not

Chris Spielman - Probably not

Darryl Talley - Probably not

Andre Reed - Excellent, but I expect he will be in the Hall before he is eligible for the HOVG

A few more for you:

Chet Mutryn - Good. He should be in.

Benny Boynton - Possible. He should be in.

George Ratterman - Possible, but unlikely.

Al Baldwin - Possible, but unlikely.

Joe Ferguson - Decent chance, but it took Gabriel a while. Gabriel was a finalist multiple times.

Bob Chandler - Probably not (Sorry, Chandler#81)

Reggie McKenzie - Possible

Steve Tasker - Excellent

Cornelius Bennett - Very good

Kent Hull - Good (I would vote for him)

Ruben Brown - Probably not

Eric Moulds - Probably not

Chris Spielman - Probably not

Darryl Talley - Probably not

Andre Reed - Excellent, but I expect he will be in the Hall before he is eligible for the HOVG

A few more for you:

Chet Mutryn - Good. He should be in.

Benny Boynton - Possible. He should be in.

George Ratterman - Possible, but unlikely.

Al Baldwin - Possible, but unlikely.

What are the eligibility rules for the HOVG? I would like to think that about Andre also but stranger things have happened.

Do Elbert Dubenion or Haven Moses have a chance to get in the HOVG? They are the only two Bills receivers other than James Lofton that averaged over 18 yds/catch for their career.

What are the eligibility rules for the HOVG? I would like to think that about Andre also but stranger things have happened.

The person has to have been retired for at least 25 years.

Do Elbert Dubenion or Haven Moses have a chance to get in the HOVG? They are the only two Bills receivers other than James Lofton that averaged over 18 yds/catch for their career.

Possible. It would depend on who else was nominated that year.

And how about Robert Brazile on the outside? He was a GREAT player that nobody seems to know about.

His name comes up with the seniors selectors, but there is not enough momentum yet. I interviewed him after we inducted him into our Hall of Very Good. He thinks he has a shot, but I am not seeing it yet. I will have to gauge the selectors this year.