HIGW, Democracy Style!

Is Bigfatbillsfan correct about global warming?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. So, is he?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • !@#$ you, Bigfatbillsfan... just, !@#$ you.

First off, I just received my masters. It's not like I'm some sort of mover and shaker in the world of sociology. I don't even work in the field at the moment. I'm just letting you my argument has some weight behind it due to knowledge of statistics and data management. You're the only bitching that at some degrees aren't "real degrees".

Does your brain produce some sort of chemical that confuses you when it comes to what someone else said verses what you said?

You're and idiot, and a !@#$ing moron.

Oh... and I almost forgot. You're also Captain Straw Man!!

And I'm letting you know that I have a not just a degree in an actual science that's more rigorous that what you studied, but published papers...so if you want to argue pedigrees with me, you will lose.

"My argument has more weight, because I have a degree that involved statistics." Get real. If that mattered, I have you beat. It doesn't matter, AND your argument's senseless.

And I'm letting you know that I have a not just a degree in an actual science that's more rigorous that what you studied, but published papers...so if you want to argue pedigrees with me, you will lose.

"My argument has more weight, because I have a degree that involved statistics." Get real. If that mattered, I have you beat. It doesn't matter, AND your argument's senseless.

I'm not trying to argue pedigrees with you. I have a published paper also. What the hell does that matter on a football message board? And I didn't say my argument has "more Weight" but that it has some weight. Once again you are confusing what someone actually said with what you want them to say so that you can spew your frothy mouthed rhetoric.

The only thing you're proving is that you are a sad, sad man. And an arrogant idiot with an inflated sense of self worth. I think my favorite part of the climate change thread is where you asked everyone to fill me in on what your degree is in because you think you're so important that everyone should know. And no one did, because they either don't remember, don't know, or don't care.

Like me, here, you're only a poster on a message board.

The fact that you're continuing to BS your way thru that thread is quite funny though. Half of what you post isn't even responsive to my part of the argument.

You're an idiot, and a !@#$ing moron. Don't like it? go !@#$ yourself.

And no one did, because they either don't remember, don't know, or don't care.

Or we were just !@#$ing with him because this is a football message board.

But ya, those of us who have been here for a while know the backgrounds of the regulars.

I'm not trying to argue pedigrees with you. I have a published paper also. What the hell does that matter on a football message board? And I didn't say my argument has "more Weight" but that it has some weight. Once again you are confusing what someone actually said with what you want them to say so that you can spew your frothy mouthed rhetoric.

The only thing you're proving is that you are a sad, sad man. And an arrogant idiot with an inflated sense of self worth. I think my favorite part of the climate change thread is where you asked everyone to fill me in on what your degree is in because you think you're so important that everyone should know. And no one did, because they either don't remember, don't know, or don't care.

Like me, here, you're only a poster on a message board.

The fact that you're continuing to BS your way thru that thread is quite funny though. Half of what you post isn't even responsive to my part of the argument.

You're an idiot, and a !@#$ing moron. Don't like it? go !@#$ yourself.

A letter to the editor doesn't count as a "published paper". Tom may be a dick and an arrogant prick who's quick to criticize and late never admits a mistake but he's not a troll like you have claimed. He's been around here a long time and has boosted his post count by using his own default mechanism of "You're an idiot'. We busted his chops for stating that members here would vouch for his bona fides, only because it's fun to bust his balls. He understands that and would be disappointed if we didn't. You on the other hand cry about everything. You claim you shouldn't be put in your place because this is a football board? Did you come here to talk football or politics or just schit? BTW, I've written workplace manuals affecting hundreds of people and millions of dollars. Does that put me on equal footing with your letter to the editor?

A letter to the editor doesn't count as a "published paper". Tom may be a dick and an arrogant prick who's quick to criticize and late never admits a mistake but he's not a troll like you have claimed. He's been around here a long time and has boosted his post count by using his own default mechanism of "You're an idiot'. We busted his chops for stating that members here would vouch for his bona fides, only because it's fun to bust his balls. He understands that and would be disappointed if we didn't. You on the other hand cry about everything. You claim you shouldn't be put in your place because this is a football board? Did you come here to talk football or politics or just schit? BTW, I've written workplace manuals affecting hundreds of people and millions of dollars. Does that put me on equal footing with your letter to the editor?

I cry about everything? Can you give me an example of my "crying"? Does your work place manual put you on equal footing? You're putting me in my place? We're all on equal footing in a message board. That's my point. Once again, you're not even responding to the argument, your responding to the fictional argument in your head. But hey, we're all entitled to our opinions.

I usually try to talk politics, you guys are the ones that turn it into a **** slinging contest. In your case it usually devolves further into things involving male genitalia.

So let me give you my opinion. Tom is an arrogant prick who is also a moron that resorts to straw man arguments when he doesn't know what he's talking about. He has an inflated sense of self worth due to his being surrounded by idiots like you who tongue his nuts. That's just my opinion though.

I cry about everything? Can you give me an example of my "crying"? Does your work place manual put you on equal footing? You're putting me in my place? We're all on equal footing in a message board. That's my point. Once again, you're not even responding to the argument, your responding to the fictional argument in your head. But hey, we're all entitled to our opinions.

I usually try to talk politics, you guys are the ones that turn it into a **** slinging contest. In your case it usually devolves further into things involving male genitalia.

So let me give you my opinion. Tom is an arrogant prick who is also a moron that resorts to straw man arguments when he doesn't know what he's talking about. He has an inflated sense of self worth due to his being surrounded by idiots like you who tongue his nuts. That's just my opinion though.

Got it. Do you wonder why I call you my sock puppet?

I guess you didn't see the irony in that post. Or didn't understand it.

Fallback position= "irony"? Damn, you really need to find somewhere else to express your ignorance.

Irony? You want Irony?

This thread is a day and a half old. BF^2 has posted 3 times in it already. The vote total is 0/4/3.

Even he hasn't voted in favor of himself :lol:

The president's recently formed grass-roots campaign operation revealed Thursday that it plans to attack Republicans who question radical global warming hype, dubbing them "crazy" purveyors of "far-fetched conspiracy theories."

In a fundraising memo from President Obama's re-election campaign manager, Organizing for Action slammed "climate deniers" and their doubts, which Jim Messina compared to the nutty things a crazy uncle would say at Thanksgiving dinner.

After listing some of the arguments critics make against the president's drive to use regulations and taxes to curb carbon dioxide emissions he believes are contributing to global warming, Messina wrote: "Sounds like things your crazy uncle would say at Thanksgiving dinner, right? You'd be wrong. These are all statements made by current elected officials in Congress, folks whose votes have the power to make an actual difference on this issue. These climate deniers need to be called out ?-- and you're the only ones who can do it."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/team-obama-calls-global-warming-doubters-crazy/article/2529291

The president's recently formed grass-roots campaign operation revealed Thursday that it plans to attack Republicans who question radical global warming hype, dubbing them "crazy" purveyors of "far-fetched conspiracy theories."

In a fundraising memo from President Obama's re-election campaign manager, Organizing for Action slammed "climate deniers" and their doubts, which Jim Messina compared to the nutty things a crazy uncle would say at Thanksgiving dinner.

After listing some of the arguments critics make against the president's drive to use regulations and taxes to curb carbon dioxide emissions he believes are contributing to global warming, Messina wrote: "Sounds like things your crazy uncle would say at Thanksgiving dinner, right? You'd be wrong. These are all statements made by current elected officials in Congress, folks whose votes have the power to make an actual difference on this issue. These climate deniers need to be called out ?-- and you're the only ones who can do it."

http://washingtonexa...article/2529291

It's as if they are trying to lose. :wacko:http://www.gallup.com/poll/161813/few-guns-immigration-nation-top-problems.aspx Global Warming not even mentioned. Foreign Aid/Focus overseas is a bigger issue that Global Warming. :lol: Consider that for a second. The issue that only we here and the weekend news shows discuss...is a bigger deal.

Not really though.

This is just more confirmation of what I said in the last Global Warming thread: the environtologists still have some cash, and this memo...a Fundraising Memo...is designed to extract that cash. This is happening because: Obama can't get $ from anywhere else, and he has to get it now, before somebody else does, and, before he starts talking to the labor unions.

I wonder if anybody wants to take issue with that election analysis, now that it's been confirmed?