CA Bill - Gender Identity Trumps Gender in Public School

This is personally irrelevant to me because we don't use the California Public School system for educating our child, but I am curious to get individual takes from people who do put their children in public school.

The bill would permit all children in public schools to participate in any previously gender-based activity (i.e. girls softball, boys basketball) if they don't identify with their physical gender. This includes use of all gender-based facilties (locker rooms, bathrooms). So if you're physically a boy, but identify with girls, you can play on their softball team, use their bathroom and locker room, and pretty much hang with the gender you identify with. If you have a vagina, but identify with boys, you can shower with them after gym class.

Who's in?

http://leginfo.legis...sisClient.xhtml

EDIT: The link, for some reason, does not take you to the bill, but it does take you to the legislature's website, so in the upper right corner, search BIll # 1266. It's a short bill.

Edited by LABillzFan

So any junior high school aged boy can raise his hand and shower with the girls? I don't foresee any problems with that. Sensible policy.

I think at the bare minimum they should have to pass the lopadichtomy test. You want to shower with my 14 year old daughter? Sure, just get rid of that dick first.