My final 3 rd Mock with the draft an hour and a half away...

Alphadawg7

Here is my final mock for first 3 rounds.

1st round - Bills trade 8th pick to St Louis. We get 16 and 46th picks from Rams.

16th Pick - Bills take Barkley (Eifert is my first choice here, but I do not believe he will make it past Jets at 13, so Barkley is the choice).

2nd Round:

41st Pick - Bills take Zack Ertz, TE Stanford (if we got Eifert in the first, this would be a QB, either Manuel or Wilson)

46th Pick - Bills take Sharmako Thomas, S Syracuse

3rd Round:

71st Pick - Bills take Aaron Dobson, WR Marshall

Thoughts? i would be VERY happy with this. I still believe Eifert could be the pick at 8, I just think Rams are gonna pull the trigger and make the trade up and then Eifert would be gone before we pick at 16.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Yes to the smarts and all; but, no to Barkley's arm in the NFL. Nassib is Barkley with a stronger NFL arm. Like the trade scenario.

I just think the Bills have Barkley rated higher and would be their first choice. Im fine with Nassib at 16 too, or whatever QB they feel is their franchise guy (Geno, Manuel, Wilson, etc).

Edited by Alphadawg7

Not to change things too much but if no trades I take Landry Jones later. I wonder something though, Gailey coveted a mobile QB, what about Marrone?

No trades, then I too like Landry later, I just dont think we will wait.

I think we would have to take Dobson in rd2 and Thomas in 3. Watching Dobson makes me think he's a 2nd round pick. I love that kid and hope we can land him.

Great draft.

Yeah, I cant put my finger on Dobson and where he will go. Very little talk on him and I am surprised. I could see us doing that, going Dobson in 2 and Thomas in 3. The reason I went S first was because in this scenario adding Ertz added another weapon already on offense and decided to shore up the D with Thomas who I think has the potential to be one of the best safeties in this draft.