So will you/did you get the player(s) you wanted? Talk Smack or Excit

I usually dont get the pick I want. But every now and then I do. I'm big on defense and run offense.

I'm not going back 20 years. Just 2 quick examples.

Wanted Von Miller

Got Dareus

Wanted Cj

Got eem

This thread is to express your excitement or to express your dissapointment.

I'll get things started. I would love Tavon Austin. Stevie and Tavon along with Cj/Fred!!!! Wow. Our offense would get better right away. Plus it would help our desperate Qb situation.

I also would love Nassib. But not because he's the best. For continuity. (Same head coach in college)

So let's see what happens.

lmao ur right i just hope we end up with him.. reminds me of a rather strange story tho, my gf is a nurse and she had someone come into the hospital who said they had an erection for not 4 hrs, but four days! hahah she said the amount of blood they had to drain was unreal

lmao ur right i just hope we end up with him.. reminds me of a rather strange story tho, my gf is a nurse and she had someone come into the hospital who said they had an erection for not 4 hrs, but four days! hahah she said the amount of blood they had to drain was unreal

Four Days?!?! I think everyone has heard that commercial enough times to know that isn't okay! Besides they couldn't think of Roseanne Barr naked or something?! Ice packs? Furious masturbation? Anything! That is insane!

Barret Jones if I am going to post on topic. Fluker, Warmack - they're good. Jones is the one I like best out of the group. He has played all over the line and would be a great insurance policy if Wood gets hurt this year or leaves in FA next year.