When the smoke clears

I do believe the Bills are targeting QB with their first rd pick whether at #8 or trading back. I think all the Barkley and Nassib talk is a smokescreen. The Barkley comparison to Joe Montana at the luncheon was laughable.

This is just my prediction but I think the real target is EJ Manuel. I think we can all agree that none of these QBs are finished products but they specifically singled out Manuel. Last year Buddy was selling that Glenn was a better fit at guard and after the first round finished, stated on Colin cowherd that Jonathan Martin was best player not drafted in the first. When given the choice to pick either player he went with Glenn.

I think the upside with Manuel is too much to pass up on even if it means sitting him for the year. He is a better passer than Kapernick coming out and compares favorably in my opinion.

You mean the comparrison to his arm strength? Because that was dead on

When the smoke clears, we find out the Bill's never really wanted to trade down at all. That's just to prevent the Jets from using their picks to jump ahead of Buffalo. They take the QB they want, but it ain't Manuel........it's Barkley.

+1. I can live with that. This board is going to explode when the Bills pick Barkley. I think there are plenty of doubters on this board regarding Barkley and his skills.