Somebody wrote we have the worst QB situation in the league.

I don't know how one can get Barkley or Manuel in the 2nd round...There is Kansas City, Jacksonville, Oakland, Philadelphia, Arizona, Jets and Cleveland in front of us in the 2nd round (We only pick 41st)...If one of those teams jump and get Geno or Nassib, I don't know how Barkley will get past any of those teams (especially KC which will run a WC offense)

I didn't say 2nd round. I said trade down to the middle or end of the 1st

I don't know how one can get Barkley or Manuel in the 2nd round...There is Kansas City, Jacksonville, Oakland, Philadelphia, Arizona, Jets and Cleveland in front of us in the 2nd round (We only pick 41st)...If one of those teams jump and get Geno or Nassib, I don't know how Barkley will get past any of those teams (especially KC which will run a WC offense)

I didn't say 2nd round. I said trade down to the middle or end of the 1st

Not that it's a major deal or anything but this thread has now turned into the same conversation as 20 other threads.

I don't follow college football so I have to trust the experts that there are no franchise QBs in this year's draft. We all know the Bills won't be in playoffs in 2013. I'd say draft an interior lineman first, WR second, and pick up some scrub QB in later rounds to be the third stringer behind whoever loses out in the battle between Kolb and Jackson. Concentrate on the running game this year and wait for the next crop of QBs in 2014.